Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are pleased to welcome you to our website, carredartistesphilly.com. We strive to ensure that the information you will find on this site is correct and up to date. The conditions in question here govern painting sales exclusively on the site carredartistesphilly.com. The buyer may systematically access these conditions on the site when the order is placed.
1. Legal Disclosures
Publisher: Morton Creative, LLC dba Carre d’artistes Philadelphia
Location of registered office: 104 S. 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19107
Publication Director : D. Morton
Customer Service : For information, question or advice, our customer service is at your disposal. By mail: Carré d’artistes® - Customer Service – 104 S. 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19107, USA.
By e-mail: email@example.com
By telephone: 215-735-2800.
2. Prices and Paintings : The prices on the site are indicated in dollars; prices don't include taxes but and exclude participation in transportation costs (see Delivery). The paintings you order are billed at the price in effect at the time the order is placed.
When you place an order outside of the United States: You are the importer of the painting in question. For paintings sent outside the United States, import taxes may be applied. These fees and amounts are not the responsibility of Carré d’artistes Philadelphia. They are yours and you are your entirely responsible for both declarations and payments to the relevant authorities and organizations in your country. The paintings remain the property of Carré d’artistes Philadelphia until complete collection of the indicated price.
3. Your Order and Transaction Confirmation : When you confirm your order at check-out, you are declaring that you are aware of and accept in their wholeness these terms and conditions of sale. As soon as your order is registered and payment confirmed, you will receive a confirmation message by e-mail. However, we reserve the right to cancel any order from a client with whom there is a disputation over payment of a previous order.
4. Payment: Payment for your purchases is to be made in dollars only. By credit card: Payment takes place online when you place your order.
5. Delivery: Delivery could take up to 2 weeks. This time period can vary depending on the country of destination. Delivery will be made to the address that you indicate on the order form. The transfer of risks concerning the artworks you purchase takes place as soon as the paintings are given by Carré d’artistes Philadelphia to the carrier.
Objection Upon Receipt of the Artworks: It is your responsibility, in case of default or damage, to convey your precise and detailed objections to the carrier, writing "under protest" on the delivery slip, in order to benefit from the contracted insurance. You must send the list of damages to Carré d’artistes Philadelphia no later than 24 hours after delivery by e-mail.
6. Refund: If your painting does not meet your expectations, do not worry. Just return it in its original wrapping with a copy of the invoice within 30 days, starting from the date you received the painting. So long as the painting is not damaged, you will receive a full refund. You will be responsible for paying the return fees.
Return the painting(s) to: Carré d’artistes Philadelphia, 104 S. 13th Street, Philadelphioa, PA, 19107, USA.
7. Customer’s Guarantee : If the delivered artwork (s) presents one or more hidden defects, you must return them to us for refund, in their original packaging within 30 clear days, starting from the date of delivery. Carré d’artistes Philadelphia will refund your purchase.
8. Responsibility: Carré d’artistes Philadelphia shall not be responsible in case of non-execution of contract resulting from reasons outside its control, such as force majeure; postal, transportation or communications-services strikes; or other disturbance.
9. Copyright and Intellectual Property : The artist retains copyright. The copyright license for the works on carredartistes.com and carredartistesphilly.com belongs to their creators and to Carré d’artistes®. You must have permission from both parties for all exploitation of copyright. All elements of this site are protected by copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property rights. No reproduction and/or adaptation can be made without the express permission of Carré d’artistes®.
10. Confidentiality : When placing an order, you will be asked to provide certain information that will be processed electronically. By confirming your order, you allow us to process this information and to convey it to other organizations. In conformity with the law, you can access this information, ask for its modification or require to no longer be listed in our database by sending us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Applicable Laws—Jurisdiction: This contract is subject to United States law. The courts of Pennsylvania will have jurisdiction over all legal disputes.